Event Manager (Global)
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
Terrasoft is a leading low-code, process automation, and CRM company. The company has been highly recognized as a market leader by key industry analysts. Its intelligent platform accelerates sales, marketing, service and operations for thousands of customers and hundreds of partners worldwide.
Our goals are ambitious, that is why we are looking for a like-minded professional and highly motivated Event Manager to organize the company's events all over the world.
- Organize our company's events all over the world (the number of participants from 100 to 5000 people). The scope of work includes the processes from the concept design and project management to the event coordination.
- Conduct market research and analyze the key industry and business events, develop event concepts and formats for the company's participation, organize company participation.
- Develop ideas for company-branded gifts and merchandize for all our global offices, work with providers to get it ordered and delivered.
- Promote events and attract participants to all kinds of events.
- Initiate financial and legal document flow related to the events.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Higher education
- Experience with events management no less than 3 years, preferably on global markets
- Experience with organizing IT events
- Knowledge of the event services market and the event management methodology for the global and CIS markets
- Ability to find and negotiate the most favorable terms
- Ability to find out of the box solutions for the events management flow
- Successful experience in attracting the target audience to the events
- Fluency in written and conversational English at the level of Upper-Intermediate
- Desire to deep dive into IT
What you should expect from us:
- Competitive salary
- Medical insurance after 6 months with the company
- Collaborative environment where everybody is happy to help
- Gym, food court, football and basketball teams, table tennis
- Corporate English classes
- Comfortable office near Demievskaya metro station